Been away for a few days…

… for some family events, and to try and recover from a few injuries from a couple months ago.  It’s been fun, and it’s been rough.

Upon my return, I found that I was spammed big time.  Some of my readers run blogs. For you guys, I offer this information.

The spamming happened after I installed a Yoast SEO module. 158 got through with some very interesting header formats. I upgraded my Spam blocker, since an upgrade was waiting for me. I also deleted the Yoast module, and will see if it helps.

Stay up on your upgrades, and only install one “new” module at a time. That way, you will know what to delete if problems arise.

Leave a Reply

You can use these HTML tags

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>

  

  

  

Blue Captcha Image
Refresh

*

Monthly Archives